THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOYALTY OVER THE
PAST 23 YEARS.
SADLY, WE WILL BE CLOSING THE KENNEL EFFECTIVE
OCTOBER 15, 2019.
- Heated, professionally finished, indoor facility with 18 individual units - on average, each unit is 4' x 8' with a few down-sized ones for the small breeds
- Every guest has their own unit and does not share space with other dogs at any time
- Each boarder must provide their own food and comfort items, i.e. bed, blanket, toys or whatever will make them feel at home.
- Dogs are individually let out to the exercise areas a minimum of four times daily - first thing in the morning, noon hour, supper time and again before they go to bed. No sharing of the large exercise areas (many of which are 20' x 15') - unless within the same family and at the owners' request.
- Our Kennel is wired for auxiliary power in case of a loss of electricity. Your dog won’t even realize that the power is out!!